8 Questions To ask When Interviewing A Listing Agent
Ready to make a move? Whether you're trading up or down, selling your home can be an exciting - but also stressful and complicated – endeavor. Making sure the process goes smoothly begins with finding just the right real estate agent that understands market trends, knows how to promote listings effectively, and helps ensure maximum return on investment! Before embarking on this journey though it's important to do some research; observe shifts in Cleveland's housing sector so you know what makes sense for when your listing hits the market...and most of all hunt around for similar homes currently listed. Get plugged-in with a great local pro today & enjoy peace of mind as you start anew!
What You Need To Know Before You Start interviewing A Listing Agent
Looking to sell your home? Don't just blindly hire a realtor - do some due diligence and make sure you're in the right hands! Hero Homes Group has the best Cleveland-based team of selling experts, but first take charge by asking these 8 crucial questions before officially hiring. Your dream sales outcome starts with finding an experienced agent who represents both buyers and sellers - get started today on making it happen!
Questions To Ask Listing Agents
1. How many reviews have you received, and what is your average rating?
2. How much do you invest in online advertising and what is your personal marketing budget?
3. How many buyer leads do you have in your database?
4. How many homes have you sold in the last 12 months?
5. What local and national recognition have you received?
6. How many buyer agents work for your team?
7. How many team members do you have?
8. How many are agents? How many are on the admin side? How many are on the marketing side?
Selling your home is a big decision, so make sure you’re working with the right real estate team! Reviews and leads are great indicators of how strong an agency's business really is—that way you can trust they have quality professionals handling all aspects of selling your house. If one agent has more support from market specialists or closing agents than another- that could be beneficial -giving them extra time to focus on giving YOUR listing their full attention. So check in for information about teams and processes before making any decisions; it may change the game entirely!