Top 5 Things to Remember When Getting a Home Loan
Here are five key pieces of info that every homebuyer should be aware of.
Here are the five things that all homebuyers must remember when getting a loan:
1. No new credit cards. It’s easy to apply for a card and get a discount, but it could keep you from closing.
2. Your credit is monitored the entire time you are under contract. Don’t pay off any debt without speaking to your loan originator first.
3. All deposits to your bank account are monitored. Large deposits or withdrawals are questioned, and you’ll have to provide documentation to prove that you’re not laundering money.
4. Keep paying your bills. Try to stay current on all of your debts.
5. Don’t change jobs without consulting your loan originator. Even if you’re getting a raise, it could still affect your qualification status.
I hope these tips help. If you have any questions about getting a loan or real estate in general, don’t hesitate to reach out via phone or email. I look forward to hearing from you soon.