Why Hire a Professional Agent?
Here’s why you need to hire a real estate agent the next time you buy or sell in our market.
Buying a home? Search All Homes
Selling a home? Get a Free Home Value Report
Why is it important to hire a real estate agent when you’re buying or selling a home? Here are just a few benefits of having a professional by your side to help you:
1. Knowledge of the local market. Knowing the recent sales in a particular area during a certain period is important in making sure that buyers aren’t overpaying for a property and that sellers are getting top dollar for their homes.
2. Negotiation power. It’s important to be able to recognize that a property is over- or underpriced and to have the ability to negotiate the best possible deal. Hiring a pro lets you cut out some of the stress from the process while still achieving your goals.
Hiring a pro lets you cut out some of the stress.”
3. Strong relationships. Most agents have a great business relationship with lenders, inspectors, title companies, and other vendors that are important to the transaction.
4. Confidentiality. There’s nothing worse than Sally telling Bobby that Billy is buying a $400,000 home without Bobby’s consent. We agents have an obligation to always act in the best interest of our clients.
5. Paperwork. One minor mistake on a state form or contract, like a zero where you didn’t mean to add one, can make a world of difference. If you haven’t seen a contract recently, it’s 10 pages of very important terms and conditions that can affect your sales tremendously.
These are just a few of the many benefits of hiring a professional agent. If you have any questions or need professional assistance yourself, don’t hesitate to reach out to me. I’d love to hear from you.
Post a Comment